Content is the king. Quality content is the key to unlock the Internet’s full potential. The content must be valuable, relevant, and localized to your business. Content marketing focuses on establishing relationships by providing your consumers with the quality content they want and need.
What is Content Marketing?
Content Marketing can be defined as a strategic approach focused on creating and then distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract a limited audience.
Importance of Content Marketing
Content Marketing Institute says, 70% of the B2B marketers surveyed that they are creating more content this year than they did in 2020, with the trend showing no signs of slowing down as we head into 2021.
How to build an effective Content Marketing Strategy?
Define your Content Marketing Goal that starts with your goal to measure your campaign’s success. Traffic, New subscribers, App downloads, Conversions, Social shares, Traffic, Social shares, Sales, and User engagement to make your choices fast and easy. Understanding your goals is one of the crucial decisions while developing your strategies. What are we making, and to whom are we going to serve necessary?
The research part is vital for making a clear connection between the content and its readers. Our content writers would not write about topics they personally prefer, effective content marketing strategy targets the audience with better conversion rates. To reach goals, content has to get to customers straight. Demographics (Age, Gender, Location, Job title) and psychographics are the things you are meant to dig and then measure.
There is no wrong time to re-evaluate and update your Content Marketing System if you’ve already been writing or producing some other types of content. Evaluate which topics you will make consistently and what kind of content you will create. Your content should be engaging enough to start a conversation and evergreen that has some keywords for your business.
The call to Action button is necessary to convince the visitor to take immediate action and help them discover their next step. They can vary in size depending on the goal conversion style. Some examples are Add to Cart, Free trial, Download, Get 50% Off today, Reserve your seat, etc. Green and Orange buttons are performing the best.
If you want help in marketing your content. Ask us for a guide. We will be happy to help.
Content Marketing Statistics
- 28% of the marketers use revenue from the content as a primary key performance indicator.
- 68% of marketers publish content four or more times a month.
- The companies that publish 16+ blog posts a month get 3.5 and 4.5 times more traffic and leads than those who publish 0-4.
- 24% of the marketers spend 4-6 hours creating a single piece of content, and 48% of their blog posts as their primary source.
- Content marketing can produce 3 times more leads per dollar spent.
- More than 90% of the organizations use content in their marketing efforts, and also it costs 62% lesser than traditional marketing.
- 61% of the US online consumers made their purchase after reading recommendations from a blog.
What do we offer as Content Marketing Services?
- Content Strategy Development
- Editorial Calendar Development
- Content Inventory & Audits
- Competitive Content Analysis
- Google Analytics Setup
- Analytics Audits
- Metrics & KPI Development
- Cornerstone Content
- Data Visualization Projects
- Blog Content
- Copywriting Services
- Content Updates & Maintenance
- Content Inventories & Auditing
- Website Management